To print this recipe, choose a print size:
- 3 oz. fresh baby spinach (about half of a prewashed bag), chopped
- 2 oz. black olives, finely diced (optional)
- 4 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 4 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Dash salt and pepper
- 2 (8-count) tubes crescent rolls
- 1 egg white, beaten
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chopped spinach and olives in a large mixing bowl. Add feta, mozzarella, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Toss thoroughly and set aside.
Unroll crescent dough and divide into triangles. Using a spoon, place tiny heaps of spinach mixture on the wide part of the dough triangle.
Roll up and place on a greased cookie sheet. Lightly brush each roll with egg white. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.