To print this recipe, choose a print size:
- 3 cups of raw grated cauliflower (use a cheese grater or food processor)
- ½ cup frozen peas
- ½ cup carrots, thinly sliced
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced (1/2 tsp for 1 clove on the jar)
- ½ cup onion, diced
- ½ TBSP olive oil
- 2 eggs (or 4 egg whites) scrambled
- 3 TBSP soy sauce
- In a large pan, saute garlic and onions in olive oil on a medium/high heat, until onions become soft and transparent. (about 2-3 minutes)
- Next add in peas, and carrots and cook until carrots begin to soften and peas are heated through, about 3-4 minutes
- Next stir in scrambled eggs, cauliflower and soy sauce. Cook stirring frequently for about 5-7 more minutes.
- Enjoy adding in your favorite protein and veg. Possible add-ins: baby corn, broccoli, cabbage, bok choy, water chestnuts, chicken, tofu, and shrimp!